Saturday 3 April 2010

ABJD Dolls Part 2

These are PukiPuki dolls. I like a few of these, but thinking one boy and one girl will be cute to have :o) I have patterns, and am wondering how it's going to be to sew so small, since that is what I didn't want in the first place, BUT their clothes are also a lot easier in shape than most, and they have quite the baby-round little bodies, with no sharp turns :o)


All Pukies can be found at FairyLand :o)

The first picture here in the white will be the girl. This is Puki Pipi, and she is around 11 cm tall. I am not getting her with this dress or wig, but I just LOVE that face! I would like to keep her blond or at least with light hair, and blue eyes. The little warrior there is Puki Piki, and of course, that is going to be the boy. The full package is not available anymore, so I have no way of getting the little outfit :o( but I am still going to get him with the curly light brown hair, cause that is just too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment