Monday 5 April 2010

Dollhouse research.



So I read somewhere that that regular 1:12 or half scale fits PukiPukis perfectly.


Check out Elf Miniatures for AMAZING modern dollhouse furniture and custom work! I was totally impressed. But when I order some of their stuff, I will tell you more :o)


Now here are some choices for dollhouses which I have been looking at. This is going to be the house for my tiny BJD dolls when I get them. I am hoping to get the house first, and the dollies after :o) Not quite sure which one to choose yet. First is the Victorian dollhouse. Click on the first picture to go to the German Website where this house is available for sale. Click on the second image to go to Linda Gavin's Flickr Photostream to see what she did with it!!!




This one is called Cumberland Castle. It is for sale HERE, but I don't see the addition for sale anymore. There are also free plans for a similar dollhouse castle HERE. 







This one is an English style dollhouse, with a basement. Too cool :o) Click either picture to go to the website.
 



And the one I like the most so far... East Side Townhouse :o) This house is available in Toronto! At the Little Dollhouse Company, at Mount Pleasant and Eglinton :o) And it is made by my favourite dollhouse kit manufacturer, Real Good Toys!




Two other possibilities, speaking of the Little Dollhouse Company and also made by Real Good Toys are the Princess Anne, and the Country Victorian :D



Now I just have to pick one, and figure out how I'm going to get it :D hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment