Sunday 20 December 2009

Our House.

I haven't been very creative lately. The stresses of everyday life have been getting to me a bit too much. But I am hoping that will start to change in the near future. In the meantime, this is a picture of our house in the summer of 2009, a couple of months after we got it.


I am planning on putting a fence to separate the lawn from the neighbors, and edging the grass down the driveway from the entrance to not only widen the driveway, but also to make it neater.
I am also planning on fencing the side to the right. The basement apartment door is on the side, and I have a small fenced in back yard, but I think bringing the back fence up to almost the front door level will not only give us more privacy back there, but it will also give me a lot more room to play with at the back, and we will be able to let the dog out to frolic back there off-leash :o)

There is a LOT to do inside and out, and we will get it all done eventually I'm sure. But right now it just seems a bit daunting when I look at the list of all the things I want to do and renovate in here. As things get done slowly, but surely, I will post more pictures. In the meantime, I just love this picture of our house :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment