Sunday 15 August 2010

New Dresses and things :o)

Have made a few things since I was here last. Claire also got her new wig from Monique Trading Corp., style called "Pretty Girl" in Carrot Red, size 8-9 and she looks fantastic! You can see the difference in the quality of the hair from the blond to the red.




Pink spring dress with shrilled top. The Red Poppy dress was interesting and a lot of work! And the polka-dot top served well to make a pattern for tops, alone and as part of dresses. Most of my items are available in My Etsy Store.

The Grape dress is going to be sent as a present to my friend in Kansas, along with one or two more things that I'm working on. The Orange Sorbet dress was inspired on someone's doll on DoA. I saw her, and the design just came up so I sketched it... and later on I thought, why not, and made it, with a longer skirt than I originally designed :o)





The Blue Marilyn dress comes with a white petticoat, edged with lace, and tied around the waist with white ribbon. I didn't intend to wear the boots with this dress, BUT I didn't like quite how the picture came up without shoes. Better boots than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment