Friday 7 May 2010

Sewing and Crafts....

Ok so it's been a little while again. I've been busy though!
Lets see. I've listed a lot of stuff on my Etsy since last time I was here. I've also been working on some patterns and things.




Things all started with this bustier. I love that fabric, but for some reason no one knows the name of it or who makes it :o) If you do, PLEASE email me and tell me :o) PLEASE :o) I'm begging :o)
Anyway, I love the shape of the bustier, and my Metallica Needle did a great job adding detail with that double stitching... and yes... the needle IS called a Metallica needle. That's the name of it lol If you don't believe me I could post a picture sometime lol

Ok now keep in mind both of my digital cameras have been acting up lately, and I don't have the means to buy my Cannon DSLR at this time :o) so I have to work with what I have.

Now having said that, here's a picture of the bustier, along with matching BLACK skirt (not green), being modeled on Spinelli, my faithful model (a bottle of wine I got for my birthday, which is now empty, and very useful!).

As you can see, I put metal eyelets on the bustier, and laced it with burgundy ribbon. I quite like it. And the shape is amazing. I can only hope it fits the doll cause I love these little bustiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment